Pardailhan Castle was built around 1660 by the Brugairoux family, lords of Pardailhan
(the old feudal castle in Pardailho has been in ruins since the early 16th century).
A vast rural mansion-house, with two towers, surrounded by commons, the castle symbolizes
the power of the Lord.
Heavily modified in the 18th century, the castle was successively owned by the noble families de Portes de Pardailhan followed by de Treil de Pardailhan.
During and after the Revolution, the Pardailhan estate remained the property of Treil de Pardailhan familly. The place is marked by the personality of the last Lord Thomas de Treil de Pardailhan, deputy of Paris from 1791-92, who was positive towards the ideas for change in 1789.
In 1829 the estate was sold to a banker named André Tissié-Sarrus, who expanded the fields
and agricultural land which comprised of almost 700 hectares at its peak in 1860. Around 1880,
Pardailhan land was sold in lots.
In the early seventies, utterly abandoned, the castle was almost completely looted and destroyed.